Sunday, February 27, 2011

plans?

Have been just thinking something about the future at times.
Like for now, i have been working in Spore for over4 months now.
My work permit contract ends in Oct 2012.
Will I renew my permit (up to the HR and also up to me)?
Or after 2 years I will need to move to another job?
Well my dad showed me a place that he wants me to think to invest in.
I did not like the idea at first as I wanted to invest in Spore condos when I have the resources.
But it all kind of changed when he brought me to see the land in a country club area.
Plus, eventually I think I will need to learn how to manage my mom's business.
At the moment, I know nuts about her business as she still very much so wants to handle everything on her own and still see herself doing the same in a long time to go.
I am just having thoughts of returning to Malacca after my work here in Singapore ends.
Then I will also concentrate on my what I have in mind that is to learn about operating a business.